Terms and Conditions of Purchasing a Season Pass
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All persons must sign and initial a “Release of Liability” agreement prior to obtaining their pass, and without changing or deleting any part of the agreement, which waives certain legal rights, including the right to sue MOUNT TIMOTHY RECREATION RESORT. PLEASE NOTE Parents/ guardians are required to sign on behalf of their children under the age of 18 years. All liability waivers must be witnessed by a Guest Services employee, and will be provided upon arrival at the guest services desk.
- All applications are subject to approval by the Management/Owners of Mount Timothy Recreation Resort.
- Proof of birth date must be produced, upon request, when seeking aged based discounts.
- Season Passes remain the property of MOUNT TIMOTHY RECREATION RESORT and in the event of misconduct, may be revoked for foul language, misuse of facilities, misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code. The pass holder may be prohibited use of the lifts for the day without rebate. Use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass holder, or alterations to the season pass will result in cancellation of that pass. We may request identification to verify validity of a season pass.
- A valid season pass must be worn at all times when accessing all ski lifts and must be clearly visible to the lift operator. If a Pass holder is not able to produce his/her pass, one complimentary pass for that day will be provided with proper identification. After that, this individual must purchase a regular lift ticket at regular price each visit or pay the $36.00 replacement fee if refusal of refund insurance was not purchased.
- A fee of $36.00 tax included will be assessed for the replacement of a lost or stolen season pass.
- Passholders agree not to teach skiing or snowboarding for remuneration on lands controlled by MOUNT TIMOTHY RECREATION RESORT.
- Season passes expire at end of regular ski season for the year pass purchased.
- In the rare event we are unable to open for the entire 2020/2021 season due to COVID19, we will defer all passes and products to the 2021/2022 season.
- In the event of another industry-wide shutdown either during or near the end of the season, we will consider a credit towards next season pass depending on the timing of the shut down, if the season is shortened considerably.